BOLD EARTH CLEANING INTELLIGENCE – POLICY PLAN
In this plan we describe our goals and the way we’ll work towards them.
The Bold Earth Cleaning Intelligence is founded by Robbert Bolleurs, who passed away at the age of 82 on June 2, 2017. Robbert was an art specialist and called himself a ‘fantasmologist’. His wish was to have acknowledgement for his work and to contribute to a better world. This leaded to founding the Bold Earth Cleaning Intelligence (BECI).
The Bold Earth Cleaning Intelligence is an attempt to create significant environmental change on a world level. We aim to tackle complex issues that have impact on a world scale, with solutions that are as simple and close to nature as possible.
Our mission: ‘The Bold Earth Cleaning Intelligence aims to contribute to clean and healthy ecosystems in the world. The foundation aims to facilitate and empower people to realise the best solutions for this.’
Our dream is to experience healthy ecosystems on a world level. We seek a clear atmosphere, balanced CO2 levels, clean and fresh air, many great bio-diverse forms of life, trash-free seas full of beautiful coral and precious sea life, endless areas of tropical forests, sustainable soil and food systems, and a lot of joyful people contributing to this beautiful earth.
The methods we advocate are assets to a thriving economy and ecology, powered by and for the people worldwide and with the help of universities and other partners.
We have identified four major areas, which are interrelated in many ways. These four, because they are inter dependent. Balancing one field has a positive influence on the others.
AIR – Clean air and healthy climate
Goal 1: slow down climate change.
- Convert CO2 into something that is useful and not dangerous for the environment (algae, other plants or compress it into solid materials so that it can be used as building blocks for houses).
- Invest in CO2-neutral and clean energy generating projects (cars, planes, ships, houses, buildings, factories etc.).
- Facilitate devices for motors (planes, ships, cars etc), to catch the CO2 as well as particulate emissions.
WATER – Clean and healthy seas
The plastic soup (or patches) are debris particles in roughly five big areas in the world’s oceans, affecting at least 267 species worldwide, including humans.
Goal 2: clean up the plastic soup in the seas.
We aim to clean up the plastic pollution in the seas worldwide.
LAND – Sustainable agriculture and restored tropical forests
Goal 3: invest in sustainable agriculture and tropical forests
- Preserve and recover tropical forests.
- Invest in organic farming projects.
PEOPLE – Conscious and active people
Goal 4: educate and activate people. Which will have a positive effect on (and is needed to implement) all of the topics above.
- Inform people about the ecological state of the world, what we’re doing, and ask them to contribute to solutions.
- Call on everyone to realize their dreams around serving the greater good; invest in clean energy, invest in organisations that preserve and recover tropical forests, prevent & recycle garbage and to invest in (projects of) the foundation, thereby making it possible to continue the work.
The foundation inherited some of Robberts paintings. We will put effort in the authentication of these works and thereby raise money by selling them. Revenues of the paintings will be used for the goals mentioned above, after complying with the obligations Robbert mentioned in his last will.
Focus the coming years
The foundation will have a focus on the following:
1 – Attribution and sale of the painting(s)
2 – Taking care of Robberts legacy
3 – Develop activities to serve the goals, mentioned above
Chamber of Commerce number:
Nieuwe Gracht 78
2011 NJ Haarlem
- Bastien Eble (secretary / treasurer)
- Hans Jonker
- Marcus Mazure (chairman)
The board members work on a voluntary basis.
The organisation has just started and doesn’t have employees yet.
RSIN nummer van de stichting: 8562.64.829.
Contactgegevens: B.F. Eble
NIeuwe Gracht 78
2011 NJ Haarlem
Marcus Mazure, voorzitter
Hans Jonker, bestuurslid/penningmeester
Bastien Eble, bestuurslid
Alle functies binnen de stichting zijn onbezoldigd.
De stichting is net gestart. We kunnen pas volgens jaar aangeven welke activiteiten we hebben ontplooid.